Sadbindu Oil - 72.5 grams
Sadbindu oil is a special ayurvedic preparation used as nasal drops in treatment of numerous diseases located in the head region. It is helpful in all types of headaches, eye diseases, and hair problems. It is very effective in neurological disease such as epilepsy and migraine. While its ingredients like tagar, twak and rasna stimulate brain functions, herbs like shatapushpa and jeevanti are excellent for the eyes. Bhringraj juice found in this oil enhances its utility in hair problems such as hair fall, premature greying and dandruff. Nasal application of sadbindu oil has also been proven to be effective in cold, allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.Product Features:
- Ayurvedic nasal drops effective in numerous diseases located in head region
- Stimulates brain functioning, nourishes eyes
- Effective in all types of headaches and eye diseases
- Relieves hair problems like hairfall, premature greying & dandruff
- Cures nasal diseases like cold, allergic rhinitis & sinusitis
- Used in neurological diseases like epilepsy and migraine
- 2 to 6 drops in each nostril after warming the oil gently. However the dose may be varied as per the intensity of the disease. In mild conditions, dose of 1 or 2 drops may be sufficient. Please follow the below directions while applying the oil:- Apply the oil at least 4 hours after a heavy meal and 2 hours after a light meal.- Warm the oil slightly before applying.- Lie on the bed and place a big cushion or pillow below your shoulders so that your head tilts behind. This will ensure that the oil does not get into your throat but goes directly into the head.- Apply the proper amount of oil (drops) on your nostrils as directed by your physician for the best results.- Lie in the same position for at least 5 minutes.- In case mucous gathers in your mouth, you are advised to spit it out.
- It is known to be brain stimulating, hair nourishing and analgesic in nature.
- Sendha namak - rock salt , goat milk, black sesame oil, tagar - valeriana wallichii, yashtimadhu - glycerrhiza glabra, rasna - pluchea lanceolata, juice of bhringraj (eclipta alba), shunthi - zingiber officinale, shatapushpa - foeniculum vulgare, jeevanti - leptadenia reticulata, twak - cinnamomum zeylanicum, vidang - embelia ribes
- Useful in all types of headaches, sinusitis, migraine, eye diseases, hair problems and nasal diseases.