Mahadrakshadi Syrup - 143 grams
Mahadrakshadi syrup is a versatile tonic with several diversified actions and can be used for several indications. Its main ingredient is black resins which are sweet, cool, pitta-vata reducing and mild purgative in action. At the same time, they are veryProduct Features:
- Creates balance to fight diseases.
- Improves appetite and digestion.
- Flushes out toxins.
- Nourishes the tissues.
- Take 5 to 10 ml of syrup twice or thrice daily.
- It alleviates aggravated vata and pitta and is nourishing and tissue building.
- Tagar - valeriana wallichii, draksha - vitis vinifera, lodhra - symplocos racemosa, kutaj - hollarrhena antidysenterica, kiratatikta - swartia chirata, kutki - picrorrhoea kuroa, amalaki - emblica officinale, vasa - adathoda vasika, guduch
- This syrup is prescribed in diseases such as colitis, piles, tuberculosis, cough, haemoptysis, sore throat, laryngeal problems, skin diseases, bleeding disorders, weakness, weight loss, and excess heat in the body.