Livon Syrup - 143 grams
Jiva livon syrup is a herbal liver tonic that contains kasni, sarponkha, punarnava, makoi and kutki. This syrup has a multidimensional effect on the liver, its functions and disease caused by abnormal liver functions. It is effective in detoxifying the liver and promoting bile secretion. The herbs in the tonic work well in bilious febrile attacks, jaundice, liver abscess, sluggish and fatty liver, and obstruction of liver and spleen. Notably it has shown good results in cirrhosis and viral hepatitis.Product Features:
- stimulates liver function
- detoxifies the liver
- effective in liver disorders
- strengthens digestion and absorption
- Take 10 to 20 ml of syrup, twice or thrice daily.
- Effective liver tonic; promotes secretion of bile and stimulates liver function. Also restores liver & spleen functions, detoxifies the liver, and strengthens the immunity.
- Punarnava - Boerhaavia diffusa, Kasni - Cichorium endivia , Sarponkha - Tephrosia purpurea , Kakmachi - Solanum nigrum , Kutki - Picrorhiza kurroa
- Jaundice, liver cirrhosis, viral hepatitis and febrile attacks. Digestion problems due to weakness of liver. Sluggish and fatty liver.