Kutki Capsules - 29.5 grams
Kumkumadi oil is an effective oil for the skin, specifically the face. It lightens the skin complexion, adds radiance to the skin and imparts glow and a better texture to it. One of its constituents, kesar (crocus sativus) makes the complexion of the skin fairer and better and gives it a glow. Another constituent priyangu (callicarpa macrophylla) pacifies the pitta because it has a cooling effect. It is an excellent herbal oil to treat skin disorders.Product Features:
- Well known traditional Ayurvedic preparation made from saffron, Manjishta, Daruharidra & Milk
- Lightens complexion
- Adds radiance to skin
- Removes pimples, blemishes, scars and wrinkles
- Reverses sun tan
- Wash the face area with plain water. Wipe it with cotton/cloth. Apply 1-2 drops of Kumkumadi Oil gently in circular, clockwise pattern.
- Kumkumadi Oil gives the skin a better complexion and glow. Since it pacifies the pitta, it cures skin problems caused due to excess pitta. It is also a blood purifier and is good for treating skin disorders.
- Rubia cordifolia, callicarpa macrophylla, daruhaldi: berberis aristata, kesar - crocus sativus, vetiveria zizanoides (khas), celastruss paniculatus (malkangni)
- Pimples, blemishes, scars, wrinkles and dark circles, sun tan, patch on skin.