Coconut Incense Sticks - Pack of 120 Sticks
The value of incense sticks has been known in the Indian tradition from the time of Gautama Buddha in ancient India. Incense making is an art and the sense of smell is the most powerful of all our senses. Smell triggers memories, experiences and events from this life, and it is an historical truth as told to us by the holy saints. The kamadhenu or fruit of life, coconuts are an inextricable element of life in parts of India. Hem coconut incense sticks has distinctive fragrance that pours forth the goodness of the fruit. Fragrance of coconut; content: 120 sticks; burning time: 35-40 mins; hand crafted with quality fragrance; other varieties: more than 40 different incense sticks are availableUsage of the incense sticks:
- For spiritual or meditational purpose
- Used for conveying prayers to god every morning
- For creating inviting and refreshing aura
- Over a period of 35 years, hem has pioneered the art of incense making.
- We manufacture a wide range of incense products for our consumers.
- Our incense sticks are made from bamboo sticks and charcoal.
- They are made by creating the best mixture of essential oils, barks, flowers, resins and they are worked into a tar like roll, or they are just blended together.
- The combination of all these creates an amazing and pleasant aromatic smell offering you the best experience for all your purposes.