Chandan Incense Sticks - Pack of 120 Sticks
The value of incense sticks has been known in the Indian tradition from the time of Gautama Buddha in ancient India. Ever since the glorious times of Vedic Indian chandan holds a venerated position. Its touch to the human body is cooling and pacifying, its fragrance is purifying. As a pooja samagri chandan has few equals. Experience the pure tradition at your home with hem precious chandan incense sticks. Fragrance of chandan; content: 120 sticks; burning time: 35-40 mins; hand crafted with quality fragrance; other varieties: more than 40 different incense sticks are availableUsage of the incense sticks:
- For spiritual or meditational purpose
- Used for conveying prayers to god every morning
- For creating inviting and refreshing aura
- Over a period of 35 years, hem has pioneered the art of incense making.
- We manufacture a wide range of incense products for our consumers.
- Our incense sticks are made from bamboo sticks and charcoal.
- They are made by creating the best mixture of essential oils, barks, flowers, resins and they are worked into a tar like roll, or they are just blended together.
- The combination of all these creates an amazing and pleasant aromatic smell offering you the best experience for all your purposes.