1. How long will it take to get my item?
In most cases your item will take 10-15 business days to arrive to your doorstep. Remote areas may take longer. We will keep you updated from the minute your order is processed and shipped out to you.
2. Why does it take so long to get my order?
We strive to procure and ship out your items ASAP. In some cases there may be a delay form a vendor, in other cases your product needs to be customized. All products are sent to our warehouse by vendors where we do a thorough quality check and then only ship it out to you. This may take more time at the onset, but will save us all time in the long-run. Our concept is to keep costs low, waste low, and quality high. For this unfortunately we may take a little longer to deliver your product. Additionally, most products are coming from across the world and in many cases warehoused with individual vendors. Considering this 7-10 days is very reasonable.
3. How can I measure myself if I don't have a measuring tape?
Your measurements are particularly important for the saree blouse. You can send us your dress size or you can print the measuring tape HERE to make a quick measuring tape at home.
4. Buy One get one is not working
The BOGO offer cannot be combined with any coupon code. BOGO discounts happen automatically at check - out and cannot be combined with another coupon code. If you add a coupon code you will receive the coupon discount and the BOGO offer will be void.
4. If I have an issue how do I ship it back?
We offer free return shipping for many of products. For those that don't qualify, we will send you a return USPS shipping label to ship the item back to our New Jersey warehouse. So, don't worry, you don't EVER need to deal with the high costs and hassles of shipping the product abroad.
5. What if the product is not what I expected?
We do a strict quality check on every item we ship. But, if for some reason the product is significantly not as described in the listing, no worries, it's on us! Send us a pic of what you received and we will send you a shipping label to send it back to our New Jersey warehouse and provide you with a full refund.
6. What is your return policy?
We have a 10-day return policy for most items. However, certain products once purchased cannot be returned for safety reasons or because they have been customized. Please refer to the section called "Return Policy" for more information.
7. What currency do you accept?
Currently we accept payment in $USD and any international credit cards.
8. Do you charge Sales Tax?
Depending on the product ordered and your location you may be charged sales tax. In case tax applies you will see the tax amount at checkout.
9. Do I have to pay import duties?
Import duty and taxes vary by country depending on where you reside. Our products are shipped from India to you. Please check with your country's import policy about applicable Taxes and Duty. USA residents are exempt duty for value up to $800 provided your import is for personal use only.
10. What if I don't receive my item?
KarmaPlace will keep you updated on the progress of your shipment. In case your product does not arrive by its anticipated date, please contact us ASAP and we will resolve the issue through coordination with the carrier, refund or replacement.
11. What guarantees do you have on your Ayurvedic products?
The ayurvedic products sold through KarmaPlace.com are reputed brands with approvals in India and authorization for export. However, KarmaPlace.com is a marketplace and not the manufacturer of the products. We cannot support any claims for the products effectiveness and use. Such information is supported only through the customers knowledge research and information.
12. Do you sell real gold items?
KarmaPlace.com does not sell real gold, diamond or precious gems due to import and export shipping restrictions on these items.
13. What if I order the wrong size?
Each product comes with a very specific Size Chart. Customers are advised to consult the size chart and their body measurements before placing the order (even if you are familiar with the brand). In case you ordered the wrong size, please review our return policy for your options.
14. I received my order and there's an error. What will you do to fix this?
A: To err is human - we take strong measures to ensure that our products reach you in the best possible condition, however, if your order reaches you in one of the following conditions, we will take back the product at our own cost and get the correct product delivered out to you ASAP:
- - Received the wrong product: We will send you a label to ship the product back to us and send you the correct item.
- - Received an item with a manufacturing defect: We will send you a label to ship the product back to us and send send you a new product.
- - Received an item with measurements which differ from my provided measurements: We will take back the product from you and inspect the item for any measurement issues. If indeed there is a measurement issue from our end, we will alter the product or send you a new product. If upon inspection it is found that there is indeed no measurement issue from our end, we will happily alter your garments free of cost and send them back to you. However, you will be billed for the return label and for return shipment charges to ship the product back to you.
- Received an item and it doesn't fit because I gave the wrong size or measurements: No worries, we can exchange the product. We will provide you a shipping label to return the product. Once received we will send you a store credit for the original value of your product (original shipping fees not, if any not included). You can use the store credit to purchase your new item.
15. I received my order but changed my mind and want to return it.
A: You must click the link for REQUEST A RETURN and submit your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Request within 7 days of receiving your item (within 24 hours for Jewelry, Mandir and custom items, as well within 24 hours of any damage issue).
Post receiving your return request, one of our team members will confirm your return request and you will receive the further instructions for your return. In most cases we will send you a return shipping label. Depending on the situation, your return shipment costs may be free or a nominal charges of ($3.00-$10.00) will be deducted for return. Please note the following for all returns:
- Merchandise must be in brand new condition and must have all tags.
- All Sale merchandise is "Final Sale" and cannot be returned.
- All custom stitched items cannot be returned and are "Final Sale". Lehengas, Sarees, Saree Blouses etc. though stitched to standard size or custom are considered custom stitched products and cannot be returned.
- Jewelry, hair accessories are all "Final Sale" and may only be returned in the case of damage reported within 24 hours
- All custom-made products and mandirs are “Final Sale”
- Bulk returns meaning returning more than 2 items from an order will incur a 15% re-stocking fee.
16. I bought a bunch of stuff but need to return it, will I be charged a Re-stocking fee?
Yes, unfortunately we will have to charge a re-stocking fee of 15% for any bulk returns meaning returns of more than 2 items at a time. We take great expense in procurement and international shipping, when items are returned they are returned to our warehouse in the USA, not the vendor. Hence we are not able to support a model of bulk purchase "to try and return."