Unisex Whitening and Brightening Cryo Mask - 20 grams
Sold by HVM Network Private Limited
Whitening and brightening cryo mask. Caution: three main points are important. - the water used in making paste should be good quality mineral water. - temperature of water should be between 15 to 20 degree. It increases the setting time as well as the efficacy on open pores and inflammed skin. - the water quantity should be just enough to make smooth non flowing paste. Too much water will drip down and also increase the setting time. Less of water will make powder set too fast to apply it properly.Product Features:
- Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, Sodium Alignate, Calcium Sulphate, Sea Weed Extract, Cucumber Extract, Chamomile Extract.
- Best Before: 36 Months from the Manufacturing Date
- Whitens and brightens the skin.
- Contains Seaweed, Cucumber and Chamomile.
- Calms and relaxes the skin.
- For all skin types.